.: Driving to neverland :.

You get lost along the way but you always get to where you're going.

Friday, February 13, 2004

Pao gave me three yellow tulips for Valentine's day!!! They are so pretty! I put them in vase near Sto Nino.

Yellow tulips are my favorite flowers! This is the second time that he gave those... the first was when he courted me way back in high school pa... hehehe!

Tulips -- These vibrantly colored flowers were once a symbol of the Turkish Empire. It's little wonder, after all, the tulip stands for fame. Even today they're a pretty potent symbol in the country, cropping up in the form of delicate, tulip-shaped glass teacups.

In Victorian times, flowers communicated romantic messages...
Yellow Tulips mean... "I am hopelessly in love with you" Hihihi! (i'm kilig)
another meaning... "unrequited love"
fun flower meanings... There is sunshine in your smile!!

Hehehe... *mwah*