.: Driving to neverland :.

You get lost along the way but you always get to where you're going.

Thursday, January 29, 2004

electile dysfunction

I watched Electile Dysfunction last night with pao, jackie and pj at the music museum. It was a barrel of laughs... they made fun of all the presidentiables. It's so sad that those running for this year's presidency have a resume that's all messed up! Made me think if there is a decent person out there that can run my country. Maybe I could! Go me!

If they can run for president then maybe I can too... You don't even need to have a high school diploma to run, nor do you need to be popular . See? Anybody can run.... and win, too! Anybody but FPJ please! It seems that there isn't a candidate that's worthy to take that seat in MalacaƱang.

Note to self: leave country if FPJ wins... or maybe go into hiding!

I have stiff neck! Grrrr....