.: Driving to neverland :.

You get lost along the way but you always get to where you're going.

Thursday, February 05, 2004

I just finished reading Veronika decides to die by Paulo Coelho. I learned a couple of things from this book.

1. That bitterness is a waste of time for all...
2. The only time you realize that your life is worth something and that you want to do other things is when you're about to die. (unless you're ok with how you lived your life)

"An awareness of death encourages us to live more intensely..."

3. Life that's led in a systematic manner with the same schedule everday isn't living at all. Living is going on different adventures everyday, whether it be easy or hard, and learning from it.

"The danger of an adventure is worth a thousand days of ease and comfort."

Which is why I have decided to go back to med... I will give it another try, I don't want to miss out on something that may mean something. I don't know what it means but I will find out. I guess this is my adventure!!!