.: Driving to neverland :.

You get lost along the way but you always get to where you're going.

Tuesday, February 03, 2004

CEBU!!!

I got back from Cebu last night... Shangri-la Mactan was the most beautiful resort I have ever seen! (I think it's the only place I went to for the longest time... The last resort I went to was Puerto Azul... I was around 12 years old then!) They have the best service and the best food! In one day I was able to tour the entire cebu. I took 149 pictures!!! If you ever plan to go to cebu.... stay in Shangri-la Mactan. It's really a great resort but the beach area is kinda small... the pools make up for it naman... they have two pools... both big! Really nice!

The thing is, there are a lot of foreigners there... all kinds! Korean, Vietnamese, Chinese, Caucasians, Indians... people of all races! It's really cool! Kinda like melting pot of sorts! The hotel is one big resort! I can't describe the place... so I put a picture here.



Nice, noh? Let's all go to the beach!!! Anyone want to go to amanpulo and make me libre? Puhlease? I have to buy a new bikini.... hmmm....