.: Driving to neverland :.

You get lost along the way but you always get to where you're going.

Tuesday, January 27, 2004

Yet another entry... I had dinner with pao tonight at the palms! Food was good... we ate seafood buffet. (i think i forced pao to eat the buffet)

note to self: never mention to date what he should eat.

I was so porma at our dinner.... I was the prettiest girl there! Go me!

I'm so bored!! I'm thinking of going back to med school... Hurrah for me! Go me! I told my parents about it and I get to bring the car. I don't want to think about it to much... baka masobrahan. That's enough thinking about it for the day. I'll think about this again next month.

All I do is go to the gym... you might think I'm so buff... Nope! I look the same. Well my muscles are kinda formed on my arms. (You'd have to look really close to notice them... with a magnifying glass) People at the gym probably wonder why I bother to go! Oh pooh! It's just to pass the time. It's better than watching TV all day!! (even thought I think i have an addiction to tv... is there such a thing as tvholics anonymous... TA?)

I want to buy an extended version of all three episodes of LOTR! Anyone want to lend me if they have it?