.: Driving to neverland :.

You get lost along the way but you always get to where you're going.

Sunday, October 31, 2004

Happy Halloween!

I just got back from tagaytay a few hours ago! I'm so tired but I had fun this weekend with pao and his friends. I only got a little bit tipsy (not even a full-blown tipsy feeling) but I threw up a lot! I'm used to it... I guess it's a good thing that my body doesn't want to absorb it - saves me from getting cirrhosis or some other kind of liver disease. (it's killing my esophagus though - all that acidic content burning the lining epithelium... excuse me!) Thanks b for cleaning up my mess. Hehehe! A nice hot bath made me feel even better... Frankly I can't sleep if I don't take a bath.

The house was really nice! It was huge! (thanks camille) I'm glad that Pao's friends finally got to see Pao, Bri and Poch perform. Maybe they can finally get on the radio station and do their thing...

It was super cold there and Pao insisted that the aircon stay turned on the entire night!!! Talk about thick-skinned! It was really cozy sleeping beside pao - and it was a good thing that he didn't drool on me and he didn't snore. I was so cold! Buti na lang I found that comforter or else I would have frozen to death! I love it when my baby hugs me really close to him... what a nice warm feeling.

Anyway, I took some nice pictures using pao's camera even though I brought mine. I was tamad! Hehhee! Here are some of the pictures that I took... I'm quite proud of these two! It was a burst of inspiration!





Here's my baby singing his heart out with poch - poch and bri got a hundred on the magic mic for singing fly me to the moon by sinatra. I got a hundred too for singing killing me softly - yipee! My debut performance! Hehehe! That must mean I'm not tone deaf and I can "somehow" carry a tune! Unfortunately pao was to tipsy to really admire my performance.



Here's me and my baby! This is the on the way home picture...


It's the way you frame the picture... Later! I have to go to the cemetery pa later! Erk! I'll take a nap first!