.: Driving to neverland :.

You get lost along the way but you always get to where you're going.

Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Being-twenty-something

I changed the blog design back to it's former self... I just got bored with looking at my butt all the time. Hehe! I'm making a new lay-out but it's kinda too girly for me so I have decided not to use it first. I liked the colors while I was making it but now the color scheme just hurts my eyes!

So, I'll stick with this blue blog first till I get bored of the blue then I'll use my girly color scheme.

I'm bored - most of my friends are at school or at work! (sounds so old!) Grrrr... Hasn't anyone noticed that life is changing so quickly? When I was 15, I used to think that when I get to my 20s - a big change would happen! I didn't know what but I would be mature, go out and get all the perks that come with the age. Now that I'm already there, I don't feel as though I've changed at all!

Ninz and I talked on the phone 'till 3 am this morning and as we talked and talked and talked I felt as though, we're still the same - not much different from the high school girls that we were (maybe a little worldly now) - our topic of conversation is wider now but we still muse/rant/rave about the same old stuff - our hair, body, complexion, the people keeping us company here on earth, etc, etc.

Growing up isn't as fun as I thought it would be - I feel as though I'm still that 15 year old but in a more mature body (notice, I didn't say grown-up? - I haven't done a lot of growing since I was 18! Mwehehehe) but stuck with so much responsibilities, tasks, life-changing decisions and the like! Maybe I was expecting a big-all-of-a-sudden change, I haven't been looking at the gradual changes that's been happening here and there. I guess if you sum up all that gradual change, its a lot! I guess I have changed - for the better, I think! Just didn't change the way I expected to.

I guess this is what they call the being-20-something life crisis!