.: Driving to neverland :.

You get lost along the way but you always get to where you're going.

Sunday, May 30, 2004

Punta Fuego

Today, I woke up and my heart beating fast. I felt Iike crying so l did... I cried for what I do not know, maybe it's for all those what will be & what was. Then after awhile, I felt better... just had to get it all out. Now I can get on w/ my life - I actually feel much much better.

Anyway, I went to Punta Fuego yesterday with my poveda barkada & our boys... I had so much fun. It was really nice to spend time with the friends I grew up with - talk about the past, catch up and talk about the future! The beach was so pretty! It had a great view all around... a beach surrounded by tall trees. I saw a beautiful sunset. It was so romantic!

I had a great time with pao... we swam on the beach and in the infinity pool, he took lotsa great pictures, we slept in the cabana, we ate lunch, we took some more pictures. He wanted to stay longer on the beach... now he's a nognog baby. He's so sweet pa! He drew a huge heart on the sand and put our names in it.... I'm kilig!

It's our first time to go to the beach together... I really really love that guy! Lubshu pao! ;)