.: Driving to neverland :.

You get lost along the way but you always get to where you're going.

Thursday, May 20, 2004

The Techie!

I've been surfing the web all morning and reading a lot about the software and other capabilities of my UBER pda - I own a Sony Clie TJ37. It may not be much, it's just suppose to be a mid-range pda but it seems awfully cool and high-tech to me. It could do a lot of stuff and I've already installed a lot of different kinds of software.

I'm super happy with little (and big) gadgets...
1. It started with the cellphone. I kept changing mine - from analog to digital and now my Nokia phone has a built-in camera!
2. I got an IBM thinkpad!
3. Then I got a Sony digital camera since I hated changing the film of the old ones... I like the digicam coz you just click away! You delete whatever you don't like.
4. I wanted a new PC that works faster so I researched on the web and made my PC from scratch - truly PROUD of this accomplishment! I put in all the hardware - form hardrive down to the cd writer I want. It works just fine and runs on a Pentium 4, 1.8 Ghz. I put in a DDRAM for the puter to work faster!
5. Pao gave me a 128 mb thumb drive - great little thing that makes data transfer easy and convenient! You can wear it around your neck like a necklace.
6. Now, I bought myself a Sony Clie PDA!!! It has WiFI - I can surf anyware as long as there are WiFi hotspots around. Yipee! A new toy!!! Till the next one...

With all the gadgets I got, I'm officially a TECHIE! Mwehehe! A new-born techie. I can just see the card that they give during baptism with the message that goes "Welcome to the Catholic World or something" but mine would say... "Congratulations! Welcome to WiFi!" Hehehe!

I think I'll go round alabang town center and sniff for free WiFi access...