.: Driving to neverland :.

You get lost along the way but you always get to where you're going.

Monday, May 24, 2004

Shrek 2!!!

I'm bored... only have 6 more days of vacation left before school starts... I'm actually excited and scared - i don't know what's there for me but I'm actually eager to check it out. The weather is still making me depressed and lazy!

I watched Shrek 2 last Saturday with Pao! It's a super funny movie! I recommend everyone to watch it. It's suppose to be a cartoon movie for little kids but it's totally wasted on children ages 12 and below! I doubt that they understand any of the sadistic and twisted humor in the movie - I sure do! (just goes to show that I'm a sick, twisted bitch! or maybe I'm just old :p)

There's a message out there for everyone who believes in a "happily ever after" - there is actually one, except it doesn't last a lifetime, you don't get there again till you go thru the "thunderstorm".

I love the character of Antonio Banderas - Puss in Boots! Haha! He's so cute and lovable!!! Those huge eyes would melt a heart of stone! He's cute cute cute!