.: Driving to neverland :.

You get lost along the way but you always get to where you're going.

Friday, May 21, 2004

I just got back from enrolling in med school...

Now that I'm home alone and the thought is sinking in... I can't help but feel a bit sad - lightly depressed? Maybe it's the combination of being hormonally imbalanced (i'm getting my period soon), the incessant rain that keeps pouring (making the weather so damn gloomy) and the knowledge that I'm school-ward bound! Orientation week starts on May 31 - giving me only a week left for ultimately doing nothing productive with my life. (a lifestyle that I have learned to embrace whole-heartedly but not something I would want to do forever)

It scares me... I don't know why! I have to admit that I even entertained the thought of my dad paying in installments rather than in full for the tuition fee because it will save money if I want out. But I can't allow myself that. I promised myself that this time I will finish what I started.

I feel better now...

Note to the reader: do not ask me about this entry.