.: Driving to neverland :.

You get lost along the way but you always get to where you're going.

Thursday, April 29, 2004

It's already 11:15 pm here at San Diego! It's a nice city! I didn't bring anything for the cold except for my pashmina wrap... I was expecting it to be hot here but then it's cold pala - at night! Grabe! It's even cooler here than it is in Concord! The house is huge! I get to sleep in the baby Noah's room... hehehe! It's filled with tons of spongebob squarepants stuffed toys and paraphernalia!

We're going shopping tomorrow!

I don't think I can chat here though... I'm hiya to ask my uncle if I can download Yahoo IM on their 'puter! And there's something wrong whenever I access the chikka website to text people! It doesn't seem to register - maybe a server problem? I don't think I'll be able to download the java light version since I can't even access the website itself... I'll try!!!

Hib!!! *mwah*