.: Driving to neverland :.

You get lost along the way but you always get to where you're going.

Saturday, October 11, 2003

I watched American Wedding last night with pao. Its a really funny movie! I like the new look of blogger.... modern style.

Yesterday, I found out that a batchmate of mine in Poveda also studied medicine in the same school that I did and like me, she also went on leave. We were both freshmen med students and we decided to leave. At first it made me feel better to know that someone else did take the road that I took but later on the feeling disappeared. I guess it was comforting but it did not make me feel any better or make my decisions easier. It still basically ends up with you. Time did pass by quickly, and it made me realize a few things. I have gotten to know myself better and I also kinda know what I want. It's the getting there that proves to be the most difficult step.