.: Driving to neverland :.

You get lost along the way but you always get to where you're going.

Monday, October 06, 2003

Today, I had an interview for a job that I don't want... I don't even know why I went. Probably out of courtesy. Anyway, I had another boring day... nothing new. I stayed in my mom's office and fell asleep at one of the vacant desks... the clients probably think that the people don't work in that office because of me. Hahaha!! Oh well, I'm going to China with my mom... she's going there on a bussiness trip but I get to tag along... perks of being an executive's daughter, I guess. I just wish that I get to be as successful as my parents or maybe even more successful... at the rate I'm going... I'd have to work double time. My time will come... I'd like to think that because it gives me hope.

I have to get out more often!!!

On a LIGHTER note, if my "time" doesn't come, I'll help bri destroy the world.