.: Driving to neverland :.

You get lost along the way but you always get to where you're going.

Saturday, September 27, 2003

I don't know what to do... I feel really really bad. Am I an evil person? Am I really a spoiled bitch who doesn't care about anyone else except myself? Well... I don't know. I'm a very sensitive person... that I know and admit. The bitch part is like a wall that shields me from the outside world... it gives people the impression that I become their worst enemy if they try to hurt me. Its like "my bark is worse then my bite"... but don't get me wrong I do bite... just not that hard.

I'm so emotional sometimes... small matters make me cry. I hate crying infront of anyone... but yes I cry all the time, I just don't show it. I hate it when people see me cry because I see it as a weakness in my part. Whenever I feel like crying and there are people around, its either my face looks harder than a stone or yes, the inevitable happens.. I break down and cry. (as much as possible I avoid this by going to the bathroom) I hate it when people think that I'm so strong because I look "mataray" but its not true... thus the saying "don't judge a book by its cover". Inside, I'm just a little girl who's scared of the world and what it might do to me. I'm scared just like everybody else and hands down to anyone who isn't because I sure as hell am. Sometimes I let my fear overwhelm me... when it shouldn't.