.: Driving to neverland :.

You get lost along the way but you always get to where you're going.

Wednesday, September 24, 2003

friendster

I have neglected my blog for a few days because I got so involved with that friendster.com thing. At first you get curious but now I just check on it once in a while to see what's new.

I am still the same... Nothing new has happened to me since I last wrote here. I am still confused. It seems that when I think of doing another thing, thoughts of med still come back but it's less intense nowadays then it was before. I have a feeling that a few more months from now I can finally accept that I don't have be an MD. (or maybe not) I have a very troubled mind. I am moody. There are days when I still feel like crying but I don't tell anyone. I just put up with it myself. I'm glad there are distractions like the internet so that I don't have to dwell on my own pathetic life.