.: Driving to neverland :.

You get lost along the way but you always get to where you're going.

Sunday, September 21, 2003

I went to a family friend's wedding last night... it ended really late (around past midnight, I guess) While I was in church, it made me think of the future, what and who I will become. When I graduated college, it made me think about what I want to do in life and what I can see right now... Is this it? Is this what lies beyond the walls of my university campus for me? Now that I'm out and I'm seeing the world for the first time, it doesn't seem so great and vast. I want to go back... the thought of it was much better than the reality of it. Reality bites! I was once a jaded college student... I want to be jaded again.

I thought that college would help me realize what I really wanted, it wasn't so. I had fun and all that but college life kept me busy and so I wasn't able to find out what I really want. Now, I have the time.