.: Driving to neverland :.

You get lost along the way but you always get to where you're going.

Thursday, October 02, 2003

I have decided to delete the entry last september 29 because it bothered me... I wrote it under the influence of fluctuating hormonal and chemical levels. (I think) Mwehehehe! I'm starting to feel like myself because the "levels" are starting to normalize again, though mood swings still occur... I can handle it better now. Yup! Its that time of the month again... So, woe to the person who tries to cross me for he or she will feel my uncontrolled wrath... I guess its quite alright to feel this way once a month because it helps me release a spectrum of emotions that I try to put under control... but it is scary so once a month is enough for me. I would probably go crazy if I stayed like this forever... on minute depressed and incredibly sad, next I feel angry then ecstatic! (all these emotions on the max level) The list goes on...