.: Driving to neverland :.

You get lost along the way but you always get to where you're going.

Sunday, October 05, 2003

I just came home from a family celebration at my lolo's house. It was val's college graduation, my dad's birthday, laly's and my tita's birthday. Phew! I had so much fun seeing everyone again. Frankly, I was scared that someone might ask about me and my decisions... but it never came up. And I was able to forget about it and just realize that people will naturally ask just out of curiosity. We took a lot of pictures!! Everbody wanted to take pictures with my lolo. Really sad when I think about it. He has cancer and I guess everybody wants to stock up on pictures with him. Why is it that when you know someone is terminally ill and is about to die, you try to make up for the lost time... Duh? Guilt trip! Its better late than never, I guess.

I watched underworld with pao last night. I found the movie really cool. I love movies like that!

I like it because I have been into vampires ever since I could remember. They are fascinating, beautiful, and powerful creatures... I have always wanted to be one, except for the evil stuff though. They have pale, white, luminescent skin... super strength... can leap/fly (really depends with the author)... they cant expose themselves to sunlight... they live during the night. I truly think I was once a vamp in my past life. I hate the sun, I'm at my best during the night and I love dinuguan. (the flying, I have to work on that) Wouldn't it be great to live forever and to see the world change? It can be curse or a gift, really depends on how you view it. Well, there's also the dark side... you drink blood (I can do that) and vampires are supposedly evil... I was thinking that I wouldn't have to watch any of my "loved ones" pass away because I'll make them into vamps too! Okee! I want to be a vampire!!!

If I were a vampire... I'd be one HOT MOMMA!!! Hehehe! Nobody would be able to resist me.