.: Driving to neverland :.

You get lost along the way but you always get to where you're going.

Thursday, October 16, 2003

Happy Birthday Pao!!

As requested, pao and I have this business of taking digital pictures since it's both our hobbies. We are still having trouble with the name... we have several names and one of them was mentioned by pao on the tagboard. Its Photo Toys. Bri this isn't supposed to be bastos... more like we play with your pictures.. like fix it up and make you beautiful or guapo!! Only dirty minds would get it and naturally you did. (I'm getting a premonition pao... all your friends would probabaly get it!) Anyway, its just one of the names and because of the feedback from bri, I don't think we should use it anymore. Pao and bri are silly boys! Anyway, we're setting up a booth for our business during the village halloween party. It's soooo exciting! I really don't plan to get into the details in this blog because it would be useless since I doubt that would-be customers will get to read this.

Pao and I are having a dinner date tonight since it's his birthday!!! Yehey!! I get to eat out. I have nothing to wear... hmmm... I have to go look for an outfit.