.: Driving to neverland :.

You get lost along the way but you always get to where you're going.

Thursday, November 18, 2004

I haven't written here in awhile... coz l actually have nothing to say - maybe except sana xmas break na! Haha!!! Im here at the dorm & lm bored to death... my tv can only get local channels - at this time, (6ish) there is nothing nice to watch. I think all the channels have dedicated this time for anime. Its the anime hour!

l wanted to go home, so l asked pao if he can come get me even though he didn't want to pick me up but he said he would - in a not-so-eager-way... I didn't force it anymore. I'd feel better if he really wanted to pick me up & it wasn't a big deal for him. So now, lm stuck here - l can actually go home since my car is with me but its already dark along daang-hari... my dad would kill me if I went home now.

To pass the time, I got my clie and started snapping away!

I took this pic with my clie camera... I call it "Silence in the Halls". That's my room - first on the right. (but my room is actually nearer the fire escape - at the end of this hallway). Its sooooo quiet! It's like noone lives there... but would you believe that those rooms are occupied? Gosh!



Here's me on my bed in the dorm... bored.... hahaha!!