.: Driving to neverland :.

You get lost along the way but you always get to where you're going.

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

ENT, Psych, Ortho, Optha (Dec-Jan)

Now Im here in the minors... Each department was super fun with kalog residents. Pictures still to come since Im still looking for them!

In ENT, I was grossed out with all the impacted cerumen and little kids with ear infections...

In Psych, I actually went on duty at CCMH, Cavite Center for Mental Health. If you want to know, drug addicts to become crazy and they tend to lash out at anyone around them... Its creepy hearing all the wailing and moaning. You here them acting out, having hallucinations, and just basically doing weird stuff. Of course we have admissions in the hospital too. I had 1 patient telling me he doesnt here voices anymore and that he's fine and wants to go home. So, I ask him when the last time he heard the voices was... he tells me an hour ago... Wow!

In Ortho, I saw bones, bones and more bones! And a billion diabetic foots... (is that gramatically correct? Hehe!) And they end up loosing that foot! It stinks and it looks like its dying right infront of you.


In Optha, I saw the light! Hehe! SO many cataracts... Awesome surgeries! Very very tiny everything since we are talking about eye surgery here.