.: Driving to neverland :.

You get lost along the way but you always get to where you're going.

Sunday, November 12, 2006

5 years

Finally... I was able to visit the beach again. After like 5 whole months! It was great! I would have liked to stay longer but then even half a day at the beach would be fine as long as nasa beach ako! Yipee! I was glad for the excuse to get a tan - but I didnt really tan, maybe I put on too much sunblock!

It was nice to spend the weekend with pao, he went here for a visit... but again, our time together was kulang... as usual. We went to celebrate out 5th YEAR ANNIVERSARY! Yes people... 5 years na kami. Anyway, that was how we spent our long overdue anniversary celebration - our anniv was last october 20... but he couldnt visit because he was sent to australier. So, I guess pwede na 2 weeks later than never, right?

Haaaayyyy... it really gets frustrating at times! But I dont want to think about that... I just want to go back to the beach because when I'm there, I have no worries, no responsibilities, no problems to think of.

I wish I could go every month...


Thanks for the pic 'beng!