.: Driving to neverland :.

You get lost along the way but you always get to where you're going.

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Surgery (April-May)

I haven't written for the longest time since I've been busy with clerkship in my surgery rotation. There are so many things that I wanna say but they're too many and I'm too lazy to write them all, suffice it to say, I like surgery... the higher batches say that its the most physically tiring rotation but I don't mind. I really like this field.

I love the fact that each patient has a different story to tell and its never boring here. Its fun and upbeat and there are new cases everyday, each is unique and interesting. Since I started during the summer days, I got to circumcise and stitch all the VAs, and other accidents with lacerated wounds! I love it! Its fun!

Anyway, I have a few photos but this is during the latter month na... I'm almost done with surgery and for sure I'll miss this rotation. I'm going to be in pedia soon and I'm really not that excited about it - maybe I'll change my mind when I get there but for now, I just wanna stay in surgery!!!

Here are a few photos...


at the OR with surgery chief resident


the surgery ER crew


in TULE mode!