.: Driving to neverland :.

You get lost along the way but you always get to where you're going.

Saturday, February 24, 2007

beach and bear!

The day after my last finals, pao and I immediately set off for the beach! A much needed break after 3 whole weeks of nothing but exams, finals and more finals. We stayed at La Luz for 3 days. And all we did was sleep, lounge, go snorkeling and be camera whores! There were some amazing rock formations and I just obliged when pao made me his model... mwehehehehe! pang friendster picture!

I love the beach, it helps calm me down and relax. Staring at the waves crashing on the shore hypnotizes me. I can just sit on a lounge chair the entire day and stare at the sea. The first photo is mine... feeling artistic with my T5, that's actually my view from the cabana where pao and I stayed. The rest are from pao's super high tech camera.



At the cabana since it was too hot to stay on the beach or go snorkling


it was hard to get there but worth it!


hed kandi pose? hehehe! sabi ni pao eh.... he says i have a lovely golden color here.


another...


and another...


here's pao, you might think its all me... hahaha!


isnt this the best picture? this i love the most!


For those who want to know where that is, its at La Luz in Laiya Batangas. Check it out on the internet.