.: Driving to neverland :.

You get lost along the way but you always get to where you're going.

Monday, May 15, 2006

kuala lumpur, malaysia

I met my mom in singapore to do a little shopping in orchard and from there we went to kuala lumpur, malaysia.

I was able to shop here! I bought 3 bags, 2 tops, stuff for pao and lotsa pasalubongs! Way cheaper than singapore but still expensive!

with my mum in an antique shop in malacca, malaysia


mummy & me again at twin towers in KL, malaysia

We visited the residence of the sultan of kualu lumpur.. they also have guards who aren't allowed to move! Heehee!

at the gates of the house of the sultan

playing peek-a-boo with the royal guards!

Then we went to Genting highlands - the Baguio of KL! But to get there, you have to get on a 20 minute cable car ride! There was an outdoor and indoor theme park attached to shopping malls, restaurants and hotels! Really cool!

in the cable car going to Genting Highlands in KL, malaysia


Genting Highlands in KL, malaysia


our last night at sri melayu resto in KL, malaysia