.: Driving to neverland :.

You get lost along the way but you always get to where you're going.

Wednesday, May 12, 2004

i'm coming home...

It's already 10 pm here - tuesday night.

Tapos na ang maliligayang araw ko! I'm going home tomorrow! I think my flight leaves at around 10ish at night... I had a super great time here! I just regret the fact that it was such a fast forward trip - I would have liked to stay longer in some places! We're bringing home 3 balikbayan boxes! I can't believe that my mom and I shopped that much! Gosh! It's all shoes and bags! Haha! I don't know if I'll still have place for shoes! Oh well, a girl can never have too many shoes!

It's so true that saying; "Time flies by when you're having fun!" It feels that I just got here yesterday and now I have to leave na! For some weird reason, I never felt homesick during this trip. Not even once! I get very attached to things - especially my room and bed, but I guess that I was so busy and going to places left and right that I didn't have time to think about home.... Hahaha! Well, I'm going home. I have to face the realities that are waiting for me - vacation time is definitely coming to an end.

I still want to stay longer... there's always next time! All in all, this was a really great trip!

Hasta la vista, baby!