.: Driving to neverland :.

You get lost along the way but you always get to where you're going.

Sunday, May 02, 2004

It's 12:15 am here - sunday morning! We drove from San Diego to San Juan Capistrano - which is where tita imee lives (my mom's best friend since high school!). We got there at around lunch time... her house is huge!!!! I'm not kidding... it's gigantic for american standards and palacial in filipino standards! All the stuff in her house are sooo cool! I get to have my own room (as usual). Hehehe! I will live here only if I could! Now, I know what I want my room to look like when it gets a make-over!

We spent the entire afternoon in the mall!! Tomorrow (I mean today), mall ulit! Hehehe!! I've been going to the mall but I haven't really bought anything.... just a few things here and there - mostly stuff I can't find in manila. I have to buy pasalubong papala! Gosh! Sadly, I haven't been taking a lot of pictures... I'm inis with my mem stick! I'm going to by 2 128 mbs!!! Finally!!!

I think I'm getting fat!

Note to self: check weight tomorrow in weighing scale!!