.: Driving to neverland :.

You get lost along the way but you always get to where you're going.

Thursday, December 25, 2003

Merry Christmas!!!

Hey!!! I had so much fun last night! The noche buena at lolo's house was the greatest!

The Food:
1. 3 trays of baked macaroni (courtesy of my mom)
2. thousands of HAM slices (courtesy of my mom)
3. billions of deep fried bacon strips
4. hundreds of hotdogs
5. fried chicken (courtesy of my tita marla... makes the best fried chicken... better than KFC)
6. calderetang TURKEY (my lolo's invention)
7. buko pandan (by tita wilma)
8. fruit salad (again by tita wilma... she always makes desserts!)
9. AND freshly squeezed dalandan juice in a punch bowl!!

Yummy! We exchanged gifts and laughed at so many things. We took a lot of pictures and I got some really great stuff from my titos and titas! Everybody was there... I'm glad it was a fun christmas since we all did it for lolo. I feel good knowing that he had a great time during the noche buena.

Today, I opened all the presents for my mom and dad that was under our christmas tree. I had a great time.... some of the gifts were useful, some were kalat. Hehehe! Thus, it will be recycled for next year. Hehehe!

Tis the season to be jolly!!!