.: Driving to neverland :.

You get lost along the way but you always get to where you're going.

Tuesday, December 16, 2003

simbang gabi

I woke up at 4:00am this morning so that I can go to the simbang gabi at 4:30am. So, I immediately washed my face, brushed my teeth and put on my "simbang gabi" clothes. It was soooo cold that my butt was feeling a breeze and I was wearing thick denims! Gosh!

Every year, all the churches are filled with people during the simbang gabi. But I wonder if they all go for the same reasons... NOT! The oldies attend because it's tradition... "nakasanayan na nila", others so that they can make a wish when they complete the series and it will come true, others still (especially the young ones) to go people-watching and to spend time with their worse half. Whatever the reason, may everyone have fun in the name of Jesus!!!

I could really feel that christmas weather now! Its really really cold. Oh well, tomorrow is another day for simbang gabi!


** 10 more days before christmas!!!