.: Driving to neverland :.

You get lost along the way but you always get to where you're going.

Monday, December 01, 2003

bitch test

For lack of anything better to do, I decided to take The Spark.com's Bitch Test that a batchmate of mine from Poveda posted in Friendster. The test was fun but the result of my test was what shocked me the most!!!

I am 43% BITCH!! (which is higher than the worldwide average 38%)

How others compare: (out of 8,443,760 who took the test)
2% (same as you)
35% (bitchier than you)
63% (less bitchy than you)

How can this be? I am such a sweetie!!! I guess I'm more of a BIATCH than I think! I have untapped bitch energy in me somewhere. Hmmmm.... Maybe I'll tap into that in the far future. I guess I'm okay with the amount of bitchiness that I'm showing right now!





** 25 more days before christmas!!!