.: Driving to neverland :.

You get lost along the way but you always get to where you're going.

Thursday, December 04, 2003

lucky

Now that I have all this time... I have realized that I am very lucky. I am lucky to have this kind of life... to have everything I want and have the opportunity to be anyone I want to be. I thank God everyday for giving me this life and the best parents in the whole world... understanding, kind, caring, giving, funny!

I guess it was all infront of me before but I just never really noticed. I took it all for granted! I just woke up one day and I felt humbled that I was chosen by God to lead this life. Now I have to do something about it. I have to give something back ... I have a feeling God put me here for a reason.... to do something with myself.

Now I know not to throw anything away and I see the importance of something that I have because not everyone has it. Not everyone can just do what I do... Of course there are those that are wealthier but who cares? I am happy with what I have... For the first time in my life, I'm contented. I'm already blessed... this is enough... God will decide what else I need and if He gives me something... Thank You!

** 22 more days before christmas!!!