.: Driving to neverland :.

You get lost along the way but you always get to where you're going.

Sunday, December 14, 2003

I am depressed... I just submerged myself in a vat of self -pity. I feel really really bad because I was surfing in friendster then I saw this girl... her friends... her life... her job. She basically has everything. She's pretty, sexy, rich, she has a boyfriend, works for Shell, and happy! Who wouldn't be happy with her life? I have nothing against her but I just got so jealous after seeing it! There are others like her but why does she have to have it all? Why can't I have it all too?

Bleeeh... I feel like I haven't achieved anything.... Nothing at all! Parang I have to exert more before I can ever achieve anything... I suck! Why is it so easy to always see the bad than the good? I know I should be thankful for a lot of things but I guess it's just one of those days. (I just wrote something about being lucky a few days back) I have to do more and be more.

I guess its just one of those days!


** 12 more days before christmas!!!