.: Driving to neverland :.

You get lost along the way but you always get to where you're going.

Sunday, December 21, 2003

Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King

So, I watched the premiere last night... It was very cold in the theater... but i came prepared! The guy sitting beside me was texting the entire time! I guess it bothered pao but I didn't even notice it coz I was so into the movie.

How do I start to describe this movie? It was amazing!!! It was such a wonderful movie with all the effects and stuff, and of course the story line... I just didn't like the ending (or should I say endings?) I have a feeling it lacked a lot of things and it wasnt able to explain everything coz the movie was way too long! It was a 3 hour movie! Gosh! Some parts were way tooo silly to be on the screen but I guess it's forgivable! Most of the scenes were gay! I could never imagine 2 guys exchanging that kind of dialogue.

Legolas is sooo cute but still so gay... buti na lang he doesn't die. Aragon isn't handsome enough to be the king... Gigantic elehants are cool! I want my own! Battle scenes are always the coolest parts to watch! Drama scenes are the lousiest! They used the word maggot in the movie. Golum dies in the end.... he falls into the volcano with the ring.... Burn you li'l devil! Burn!!! Hehehe!

Orcs, Undead, Humans, Dwarves, Elves, Wizards, Hobbits... Dont they seem like characters in warcraft? (except for the hobbits)

Middle earth is now in the capable hands of the humans!



legolas
Congratulations! You're Legolas!


Which Lord of the Rings character and personality problem are you?
brought to you by Quizilla