.: Driving to neverland :.

You get lost along the way but you always get to where you're going.

Sunday, November 30, 2003

Last night, pao and I went to watch martin nievera with louie ocampo and his orchestra perform for the super raffle event at the country club! It was an entertaining show but most of the songs he sang were for the oldies... Actually almost everyone there at the polo field was above forty years old! Mwehehehe! Louie Ocampo is a gifted child and watching the bass player of the orchestra made me want to play my bass again and practice till I become as good as him.

On with the raffle... So pao and I were there waiting for his ticket number to be called since I didn't know the numbers of the tickets that my dad bought. I was getting kinda bored already when I actually heard the MC say my dad's name. I was stunned!! It didn't really sink in that we actually won something!!! What are the odds??? I'm soooo lucky! (so is my family) Yup! We won a prize!!! Yippee!! We won a Sony Wega 29' Flatscreen TV! Wooohooo!

I'm happy! We're leaving in awhile to get the TV from the club!