.: Driving to neverland :.

You get lost along the way but you always get to where you're going.

Tuesday, November 25, 2003

coffee with friends

I went to rockwell today!! I met with NiƱa and Jackie and we had coffee at starbucks, had lunch then decided to go around powerplant. We also went to ateneo law school and I have to say that's its a very beautiful campus. The environment is so conducive to studying. It's really great! Now, if there was just a med school in rockwell... I'd be there ASAP!

Spending time with my friends was so much fun... just like the old days when we were back in high school. But I have to admit that high school was way more fun and carefree... It's just so weird to think about high school being so much fun because when we were all "nenes", we used to dream about days like these... being 20-something, sipping coffee, driving your own car, having a boyfriend and all that. The age gets to you, maturity has its price! Still, it was just like the good old days, minus the uniform and the baby fat. =)

We have all been with each other through thick and thin... some more than others. You know that they will always be there for you and I'm glad that God gave them to me. We have our own dreams and though we all have our own paths that we have to walk alone, my friends are just a phone call away to cheer me up and to keep me going. Our friendship keeps us all going and we will always be there for each other.

It's truly the journey that matters and not the destination... That's what makes you who you are.