.: Driving to neverland :.

You get lost along the way but you always get to where you're going.

Saturday, December 27, 2003

me and my girls!

I went to an all girl's christmas dinner last night at cafe metro in greenbelt 3 with my high school friends. These girls are the ones I grew up with, we've been together ever since our grade school days.... my permanent friends, my first and last. I'm glad I met them and I'm happy that I kept them. After our dinner, we went to Masas to get drunk. Hehehe! While there, we saw Ms. Lazaro (who probabaly isn't Ms. L anymore), she was our grade 5 teacher in english! She still looks the same. She smiled at us... Does she still remember? I wonder! I have to admit, I kinda got tipsy last night! But all's well, I had the best time with them.

Pao picked me up and speaking of pao.... I wore his christmas gift for me last night. It was a beautiful pearl necklace and earring set. Really pretty! The necklace was a silver mesh with 7 pearls attached to the tips. (it's hard to explain) Thank you pao!