.: Driving to neverland :.

You get lost along the way but you always get to where you're going.

Thursday, September 11, 2003

taken

I just finished watching the tv series "taken". Its a really great show with a lot of makes-you-think-about-things insights from the little girl named allie. It made me think about what I'm doing right now. I wonder if there is some great something out there that has led me to this point in my life or is it just me and I am really the driver and that I have to make my own road map. That's sucks! Don't you think its better to have a great something out there so that you can have someone other than yourself to blame if it doesn't turn out the way you want it to? But then what's the point of living if you're here and someone stirs the boat for you? Maybe there's a little of both which makes everything more interesting and fun. So I guess I am on the SS Anne Marie on its maiden voyage... only I know where this ship is going.