.: Driving to neverland :.

You get lost along the way but you always get to where you're going.

Friday, September 05, 2003

I feel so confused and sad. All I want is a job that will give me a stable and secure future. I want to be able to pay for everything I want and need with my own hard-earned money and still have enough for savings and maybe buy my parents a new house when I'm doing really really well...

The more I talk to people... the more I get confused. A friend told me that it's more prestigious to be a doctor... Is it really? Is it really harder to be a doctor? I don't think so. I never really saw it that way since I've been a part of the medical field for such a long time.

The thing is... the corporate world is so big and interesting for me... but I just cant all together let go of the medical world. Maybe i was meant to really be part of the latter... There's always that word "maybe". It just scares me that 10 years from now, I don't want to look back at this point in my life and think... "I should have gone back to med". That's what scares me the most.