.: Driving to neverland :.

You get lost along the way but you always get to where you're going.

Friday, December 03, 2004

my christmas wish list!

Yehey! Second wonderful day of no classes!

Whenever christmas gets near, I tell my parents what I want for christmas so that I'll get exactly what I want and every christmas season I end up getting something that my parents think I want. Grrr! Don't get me wrong... I love whatever it is they give me but I just don't understand why they just don't give me what I want?! Maybe they want me to get surprised? Probably because if they give me what I asked for I already know... Oh , well! Whatever! I still think it's better to give people what they really want for christmas if they tell, at least its what they really want and of course, give it if its in your budget! Mwhehehe!

Last night it was brown-out so I decided to write my wish list...

1. Sony Psyc® ATRAC® CD Walkman® DNF400 PSKIT - plays regular cds and mp3s and has an am/fm tuner!
2. apple ipod
3. sony bluetooth mem stick - that's if my tita didn't buy it na sa states! hehee!
4. sony cd/tape/radio player - any brand will do but i just really prefer sony!
5. 6260 or 6670 nokia cellphone
6. new laptop - i think i'll ask this from my parents and see what happens.

for the real stuff...
1. a year's subscription to cosmo
2. shades?
3. pink bikini in rustan's

I will add to this list if I think of anything else.... hehehe!