.: Driving to neverland :.

You get lost along the way but you always get to where you're going.

Friday, May 07, 2004

Its may 6 here... 2 pm.

I'm back in San Diego!!! I didn't have time to check my blog anymore because while I was in San Juan Capistrano... we were out all the time and I was too tired to check my email and write on my blog at night! Gosh! We were shopping everyday in Capistrano and I had the most fun at that place! I was always out with my mom, dad and tita imee. Christian (tita imee's son) drove us to a place that's sooo far from their area! It was an hour or so away! We just went there to eat dinner with a couple of dad's high school buddies! It's so nice of them to always see my dad whenever he's here! I think those guys were dad's best friends when they were really really young - just think of all those shared memories! Priceless!

I had a great time in capistrano... sad to leave but I have to! I'm flying back to Concord California tonight! Parang last week lang ako nandito and I'm already flying back to Manila next week!

Haaay...