.: Driving to neverland :.

You get lost along the way but you always get to where you're going.

Sunday, January 11, 2004

To celebrate mine and ninz' birthday, we decided to throw an inuman party at her house. This was last night! I had lotsa fun and got drunk! It was all mixed up in my stomach... the mudslide, the bailey's, the wine and the beer! We laughed and danced and did some other things.

I went home really late and as soon as I entered my room, I threw up in the bathroom! I threw up so many times that I didn't bother to count... I felt better... cleaned myself and went to sleep. My sleep was unfortunately interrupted by short and sudden trips to the bathroom.... when I woke up my stomach felt like a washing machine (swish... swosh) my head felt like it detached itself from my body and went on a rollercoaster ride by itself.... blech! After drinking a lot of water (resommended by pao). The feeling went away by 3pm today.... I was sooo hungry! I ate so much from 3pm onwards!

Good thing I felt better that time coz I had to go to church at arounnd 6pm... After church my mom and I decided to go to town. It was a good thing we went, It was sale in Theme and I bought myself a blouse! Yipee!

Happy birthday ninz!!!

Thanks for taking care of me pao! *mwah*