.: Driving to neverland :.

You get lost along the way but you always get to where you're going.

Sunday, January 04, 2004

I just got back from Baguio. We went up jan 2 and went back down the following day! Hehehe! Funny! I was with my mom and dad, my cuz carla, and my tita wilma. I had a great time there... it was super cold! Good thing I brought my good thick jacket. We took lotsa pictures there! We visited my mamamaya at la union before going straight to baguio!

First thing we did was check-in at the country club then we left and went to an ukay-ukay along session road. We walked the entire road since my dad already decided to park at the church (which was at the top end of session) then we went to the palengke where we bought blankies! After that, we went to SM baguio! Its so huge! And the architecture is really amazing... they opened the roof and walls so that the cool breeze of the outside could reach the inside. When we got back, we were all so tired that we fell asleep as soon as our head hit the pillow.

The next day, we went to Mine's View and to Good Shepherd... but around, 7am... my mom and tita went back to the palengke to buy more goodies... my cuz and I were still snoring at that time. For lunch, we ate the japanese buffet at the club! Yummy! Then at around 3pm, we packed our things and left.

On our way back, some province cops made us go on a detour since it was traffic (daw) on the main road.... we got lost! It was so scary because the road we took seemed so far from everything! It was all rice fields and only a few houses! Creepy! After more than 2 hours or so, we finally reached the tall booth of north expressway!