.: Driving to neverland :.

You get lost along the way but you always get to where you're going.

Monday, August 18, 2003

new template design

Hello to whoever is out there and reading this! I just finished putting up this new template design from ann-s-thesia with a few alterations and additions of mine to make it unique (i think). Her link is down there if you want to check out the other templates that she designed. I had quite a hard time putting this up since im such a newbie on all that internet design stuff. But I'm proud of my work.... maybe someday I'll put my own design but for now I'll have to make do with this one. I'm not complaining, its a beautiful design. =)

I haven't written for over a week... anyway, my sleepless nights have become worse... I am always plagued by thoughts of med school... I'm starting to feel that I won't be a worthwhile person if I don't become a doctor. I don't know why but that's how I feel. I feel that if I don't get an MD or Atty. attached to my name, I'm just like the billions of people out there. Now I'm getting all mixed up. I'm getting more and more and more confused. Its like I'm straying so far of the reason why I stopped that I'm starting to forget the reason. Get it? I watched this show where a girl didn't know what to be... Her parents told her to wait and that everything will fall into place in time. I hope that's what's happening to me. I have this wish that everything will fall into place... that I'll finally be happy wherever I am. I feel so lost. I really really do... It's like right now I'm in the verge of drowning. My head keeps bobbing...

I'm in-between interviews right now... Still being interviewed and interviewed and interviewed. So many!!! I feel that next year is fast approaching and that I'll have to think again if I want to go back to med school. I can't keep my mind out of it!! I just want to let go! I'll probably start to panic during the "ber" months.... that's when the days go by so fast and next thing you know, it's already january 2004.

I want to find where I belong... is that too much to ask?