.: Driving to neverland :.

You get lost along the way but you always get to where you're going.

Monday, August 04, 2003

shopping

Yesterday, my mom bought me three blazers for work... hehehe! Like i already have a job. She was so enthusiastic about it. Actually so was i! I'm still confused right now about my career plans... "to be or not to be" I miss my friends in med school but right now I'm not in the mood to see or hear from any of them (only a special few who understand what I went through)... I absolutely and completely want to forget everything that I left behind. I know I still have to face it, its already a part of me. Even my books in med are still a reminder of the life I left behind. I don't want to explain myself anymore. Why is it that people always ask "why". Can't anybody take it as it is? Its my life... No one needs to ask why... I should be asking that to myself... not answering the "why" to others.

I'm excited to go to work... its a whole new world. Right now, I'm in between interviews. I hope all the companies hire me! Hehehe! Whenever I go to Makati, I see all those yuppies and think.. I'm going to be like you someday. Lets just hope that the someday will be really really soon. I have the clothes and accessories for it anyway. I might as well have the job, right!?

Today is a so-so day. (neither bad nor good)