.: Driving to neverland :.

You get lost along the way but you always get to where you're going.

Tuesday, August 12, 2003

new shoes

I bought new shoes!! I love my new shoes!! They are soooo pretty! I think I have a shoe fetish... Like carrie in sex and the city. (i love that show) Except I don't have the money to buy manolo blahniks... So instead I buy nice, sometimes pricey shoes from well-known brands here in the philippines. Celine has pretty designs, durable and their prices are affordable, rustan's carry imported brands and are a tad pricier but they are well worth it, nine west makes shoes for the working girl but they also have those cocktail shoes, shoe salon also sell imported brands but are mostly for teenagers... the shoes are usually stylish sneakers and chunky platforms.

I think I have very nice, slender, white feet. I'm not bragging... All the sales ladies say so and my mummy!! Hehehe! I AM PROUD OF MY BEAUTIFUL FEET!!! =p

Anyway, enough shoe talk. There's this gay helper in our village who always seems to be found everywhere except in the place where "she's" suppose to be at. "She" is tall, with curly, long hair that's dyed bronze (not blond but bronze because that's exactly the color) which she always likes to wear in pigtails. I always see her on our street... walking or even biking in skimpy shorts... I saw her this afternoon with a bunch of her female friends (yes they have XX chromosomes) and they were all dressed up! Who would walk the dog in the middle of the afternoon wearing black flair pants, a tiny black tank top and platform shoes? (with a white hairband to match) Its truly weird... I just wear shorts, a plain shirt and slippers when I go to the park.