.: Driving to neverland :.

You get lost along the way but you always get to where you're going.

Wednesday, July 30, 2003

newbie

This is my very first blog. Well, this month has been the most eventful month i have ever had in my 22 years of existence on this earth. Its a longstory and its in my diary... maybe one day i'll post it here... everyone will have to make do with what's on this. To cut things short... I am now on leave from med school and I'm looking or a job. I just took my exam in P&G. Gosh! I have to say that it was fairly hard... full of business and marketing stuff that i have no knowledge of coming from a very scientific background.... I have a bachelors degree in Public Health. I'm still hoping that I pass and get an interview. As for now... I'll just have to wait. What choice do I have?

My boyfriend (his name is pao) is out on a 2night-3day planning seminar thing with his department in the company. Yup! He just started working a week ago. I want to start working to because the voices of my past have started to haunt me again. I'm thinking that if I start working the more they'll be buried at the back of mind... then I can start to forget. I hope so... I really really hope so.