.: Driving to neverland :.

You get lost along the way but you always get to where you're going.

Wednesday, August 20, 2003

interviews

Its my 22nd month anniversary today!!! Luv you 'b!!!

I have been to two interviews today. Last week, they asked me when I can start and this week they asked me the same thing. I may be choosy but I'm waiting for the job I really want (from a reputable company, of course). I'm not saying that the companies that interviewed me weren't "reputable". They are... multinational in fact. I think I have an idealistic job in mind. Hehehe! I'm just not gonna grab the first job that offers itself to me! Something more may be out there... or maybe not. When I feel it's right then I'll go for it. Head on!

I talked to my friend from PH, she asked my why I left since I have the brain for it anyway (I'm not making yabang). She said that it was really odd since everyone thought that I would be a doctor (very hard to say this word) which is why all those stupid rumors are circulating. I told her everything... and for the first time, I heard myself say these things but it was from a different point of view. It sounded like I was talking to myself and I was really listening to me.

Oh well.... we will see! Last night I couldn't sleep. I kept twisting and turning and thinking how far I've strayed from the "norm"of my culture back in college. I'm uneasy about it. All my classmates have pursued a medical career. Some have gone into nursing while the others have gone to medicine. Am I really one of them or am I just finding myself now? I really don't know. The uneasiness is making me think twice.

I think its unhealthy for me to be bothered by this. Everyday, there's a moment when this feeling completely takes over me and my heart beats really really fast. (It beats as fast as when you finish running a 100 km race... maybe I'm exaggerating but similar to that) Except when it hapens I get so sad and I just want to cry. I want this to stop. I have no escape... when I was there I felt like this except worse, now that I left, I still feel the same but it more like a "haunting" (as I said before). Somebody help me. I can't be like this any longer.