.: Driving to neverland :.

You get lost along the way but you always get to where you're going.

Saturday, December 25, 2004

Happy Holidays!!!

It's christmas day! I just finished opening all the presents under the christmas tree - being an only child has it perks! hahaha! I got separate gifts from my parents - cash from dad and a beautiful white watch from my mom!!! Thank you so much for my presents! I love all of them! Thank you for even thinking of me. I love you all!! Merry christmas!!

Anyways, I spent christmas eve at my lolo's house and even though he wasn't there anymore, we still had fun! It wasn't the same anymore because my lolo was the one who gave out the presents, now it was my uncle who gave them out. It's weird that everybody is feeling their way through - it's our first christmas without lolo and when he left, he took a little bit of christmas tradition with him. It was still a happy one since we all sang videoke after everyone opened their presents! My dad got a hundred on chiquitita! Hahaha!



I also went on a girl's night out dinner with my high school friends last tuesday! (dec 21) It was the only day that almost everyone can go but not everyone went. Still, it was a great christmas dinner - we talked and talked and talked! I miss them all! They've been my friends since grade school and now we're all grown-up! (I think) Hehehe! It's always the holiday season that we get- together and talk about the stupid and crazy things we did back in high school.


I thank God that I am blessed with so many people who love me. (I love you all too!)