.: Driving to neverland :.

You get lost along the way but you always get to where you're going.

Saturday, April 22, 2006

You Are Lacy Panties

You're one seductive chica, but you've also got a ton of class.
You are like a pinup girl, with timeless beauty and sexiness.
Men are afraid to talk to you, knowing they'll be addicted to your charm immediately.
Only a true manly man, confident in himself, is your perfect match.


I was bored... I took a bunch of tests and I think this was the cutest! Haha!

Normally, I wear 100% cotton bikini panties... they are so comfy and these are the kind of underwear that allow your "secret garden" to breath. (that sounded a bit odd)

Although I answered the questions as honestly as I can, I don't know why I'm a lacy type since I normally don't wear lace because its itchy... Still I like what it says... maybe I should start wearing lace... NOT!

And I dont go around seducing guys... I dont even know how! I'm such an innocent little chica! I'm your typical scared little school girl trapped in a "woman's" body.

Side note: I can't wait to go back to Boracay! I'll be there during the labor day weekend... I'm already counting the days... I'll be going with my "manly man". Wahahahhhahaa!!!